Friday, June 30, 2017

Dead Show/podcast for 6/30/17

Here we are already at the end of June.. summer is flying by and for alot of people this is the start of a big 4th of July celebration.. I decided to bring you what I consider a very good show from the summer solstice of 1989 - June 21st, 1989 from the Shoreline Ampitheater. This was originally offered as a Pay Per View broadcast so some of you may have watched it. Despite playing this first set in a hot, sunny afternoon (to accommodate East Coast viewers), I think they put on a fine performance here of first set standards.. 

Grateful Dead
Shoreline Amphitheatre Mountain View, CA 6/21/89

One

Jam [0:47] ;
Hide Away [1:39] ;
Touch Of Grey [6:10] ;
New Minglewood Blues [7:04] ;
Ramble On Rose [6:00] ;
Box Of Rain [4:47] ;
Dire Wolf [#3:07] ;
When I Paint My Masterpiece [5:07] ;
Row Jimmy [9:55] ;
Cassidy [6:20] ;
Deal [10:16]

You can listen to this week's Deadpod here: 

I hope you all have a very enjoyable and safe 4th of July holiday! 

Thanks for your financial support of the Deadpod! I really appreciate it. 


No comments: