Friday, September 16, 2022

Dead Show/podcast for 9/16/22

Pardon the brevity but as I'm feeling under the weather this intro will have to be even briefer than usual.. 

a find second set from the first night of the legendary Madison Square Garden run of 1990 features an excellent 'Scarlet>Fire' .. I love Phil and Jerry's contributions here, especially on the incendiary jams in Fire.. It's been awhile since I've featured a good 'Terrapin Station' and that's here too, as is a wonderful 'Wharf Rat'. 

All in all an excellent early 90s second set.. I hope you enjoy it. 

 

Grateful Dead
Madison Square Garden
New York , NY 9/14/1990 - Friday

Two     

Scarlet Begonias >
Fire On The Mountain >
Truckin' >
Terrapin Station >
Jam >
Drums >
Space >
The Other One >
Wharf Rat >
Sugar Magnolia
 

Encore     

U.S. Blues 

You can listen to this week's Deadpod here: 

http://traffic.libsyn.com/deadshow/deadpod091622.mp3

Hope you enjoy it, and I look forward to hearing from you. 

No comments: