Friday, May 06, 2005

The Dead Show for 5/6/05

Grateful Dead California State University Dominguez Hills Carson, CA

One Let The Good Times Roll ; The Race Is On ; Help On The Way > Slipknot! > Franklin's Tower ; Queen Jane Approximately ; Loser ; Me And My Uncle > Mexicali Blues ; Loose Lucy

Since its Kentucky Derby weekend, I had to follow the tradition and give my listener's a great "The Race Is On".. hope you enjoy it!
BTW pledge drive is coming up next week.... please consider making a donation to keep listener supported radio on the air (and on the internet!) Thanks!


the podcast is here: http://henriksonj.no-ip.info/deadpod050605.mp3

1 comment:

Deadicated Morris Park said...

Love It, Love It, Love It
Your doing what I'd love to be, just don't have the hard-drive or enough RAM yet. A good artist uses what they have, I did my 1st podcast the other day and I'm hooked. Keep Up the Grate Work! fit2btiedyed