Friday, December 30, 2005

Dead Show/podcast for 12/30/05

Happy New Year!!
I hope everyone has a safe and happy New year! And of course, how could I let the occassion pass without sharing some great NYE Dead..
this one is from NYE, 1976..at the Cow Palace:
SET2
Sugar Magnolia [8:43] >
Eyes Of The World [12:35] >
Wharf Rat [13:07] >
Drums [1:11] >
Good Lovin' [2:31] >
Samson And Delilah [12:07]
Scarlet Begonias [12:02]

As always you can find the podcast here :
http://henriksonj.no-ip.info/deadpod123005.mp3


Also, if you'd kindly notice I've put a paypal button on the right of the page for contributions to help keep the Dead Show, and this podcast going. KOPN will have a pledge drive coming up and we rely on our listeners to keep us on the air, I hope you might consider contributing.. thanks for picking us up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey now - this has the 2nd set of the GratefulDawg show from the 12/23/2005 podcast. Any chance of fixing the link?

the professor said...

The link is fine, just that the bandwidth is very limited.. I host these older podcasts out of my own home.. You just have to be patient and keep trying to get them...