Friday, January 27, 2006

Dead Show/podcast for 01/27/06

Howdy!
First off, thanks to those of you who've contributed to the podcast and community radio - KOPN! Many many thanks. Tonight is the last night of our winter pledge drive, so if you haven't contributed and would consider it, I'd really appreciate it! I have a number of fine premiums I can send you including Dick's Picks #35 & 36, David Dodd's Complete Annotated Grateful Dead Lyrics, as well as some older Dick's Picks, just drop me a note!

On to tonight's show! I've got some killer music from 1/24/70, Honolulu Civic Auditorium, Honolulu HI for you, as well as a nice Old and In The Way Tune to complete the set..
1/24/70
Cumberland Blues, Cold Rain & Snow, Me & My Uncle, King Bee, Mason's Children, Black Peter, Good Lovin' (end is cut :( ), Dancin' In The Streets

Old & In The Way, 7/24/73 Palo Alto CA, Catfish John

Thanks for picking us up!!
As always the podcast is available here:
http://henriksonj.no-ip.info/deadpod012706.mp3

No comments: