Thursday, July 13, 2006

Dead Show/podcast for 07/14/06

Hello Friends!

Last Friday, I had the pleasure of seeing Ratdog perform at the Starlight Theater in Kansas City, MO. It was a blast to see these guys again, as they really do get better and better, so I thought I'd share some of that show with you on this week's podcast. I'm sure you'll enjoy it and I encourage you to support Ratdog by seeing them when they play in your area - I don't think you'd regret it..

Ratdog 7/7/2006 Starlight Theatre, Kansas City, MO
Tomorrow Never Knows > Truckin > Ramble On Rose > Wrong Way Feelin' > Jus' Like Mama Said, Big Iron@5, Lazy River Road

As always the podcast can be found here on our newer archive server:
http://kopn.info/aa/ds/deadpod071406.mp3

I hope you enjoy the show, and thanks so much for your kind feedback and your contributions to the podcast and to KOPN community radio!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I just subscribed to the podcast of your show and wanted to say THANK YOU!!! I can't wait for more!