Now on the Radio: Expanded Deadpod
Listeners can now hear an expanded Deadpod on the air every Sunday:
Sundays at 8:00 PM MT on 101.5 KFGM
Sundays at 11:00 PM ET on Peace Community Media

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Dead Show/podcast for 12/22/06

Merry Christmas!!
This week I continue my tradition of bringing you some holiday acoustic music for your entertainment.. I think you'll enjoy this!!

Garcia & Grisman
Warfield Theater; San Francisco, CA
2/2/91
from Set 2:The Thrill Is Gone [6:06] [0:35] Old Rockin' Chair [8:06] [0:05] So What? [8:24] [0:57] Off To Sea Once More [5:39] ->Friend Of The Devil [6:51] [1:19] Dawg's Waltz [5:00] [0:05] Arabia [16:49] [0:20]
--Encore--
10. Ripple
Garcia/Grisman, 12/8/91, God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen jam..

As always the podcast can be found here:
http://www.libsyn.com/media/deadshow/deadpod122206.mp3

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah
the Professor

4 comments:

MIG said...

Many thanks for the great shows the last two weeks. We all really appreciate it out here in Deadland.

Happy Holidays! Rob

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping the "Thrill" alive. Downloading your podcast is like having Christmas Morning everytime I sync my ipod. Happy Holidays.
Alan, Long Island, NY

Anonymous said...

This is so amazing!! Where can I get the whole show?

Adrian

Anonymous said...

Thanks Prof for reminding me of these great shows.

For the last commenter:
You can download these Garcia & Grisman shows from gdlive.com