Friday, March 07, 2014

Dead Show/podcast for 3/7/14

This week I'm bringing out a show that has been on my request list for some time, I believe the reason I hadn't played it before is probably because I only have the first set in a soundboard format - the show is certainly good enough to warrant a listen as this first set contains the very first performance of 'Visions of Johanna' .. but that's not the only highlight of this first set.. Beat It on Down the Line and Big Railroad Blues are very solid as is the Music Never Stopped.. I think you'll enjoy this one and want to send out a special thank you to our friend who requested this! 

 Hampton Roads Coliseum, Hampton, VA (3/19/86)

Hell in a Bucket
Stagger Lee
C.C. Rider
Cold Rain and Snow
Beat it on Down the Line
Big Railroad Blues
Looks Like Rain
Visions of Johanna
Music Never Stopped
Don't Ease Me In

You can listen to this week's Deadpod here: 
http://traffic.libsyn.com/deadshow/deadpod030714.mp3

My thanks to all of you who help keep the Deadpod alive! I am indebted to you for your support! 

No comments: