Friday, May 17, 2019

Dead Show/podcast for 5/17/19

I've been thinking it was time for a post-Brent show so I've decided on this one from Shoreline on May 12, 1991. This one has an interesting, well-played setlist, including the breakout of Dylan's "It Takes A Lot To Laugh It Takes A Train To Cry".
Bruce Hornsby is with the band and I always enjoyed his contributions.
'Deal' is a smokin' set closer here..
Excuse the short intro - trying to type wirh a splint on one of my fingers (trigger finger ::)


Grateful Dead
Shoreline Amphitheatre
Mountain View, CA
5/12/91 - Sunday
One
Picasso Moon [6:15] ;
Althea [8:05] ;
C C Rider [3:23] >
It Takes A Lot To Laugh It Takes A Train To Cry [3:14] ;
El Paso [4:19] ;
High Time [6:38] ;
Black Throated Wind [5:53] ;
Deal [10:20]

You can listen to this week's Deadpod here:
http://traffic.libsyn.com/deadshow/deadpod051719.mp3

Thanks to my kind friends who support the Deadpod!





No comments: