Friday, October 28, 2005

Dead Show/podcast for 10/28/05

This week, I wanted to bring you a good sample of the wonderful new Rhino release, Fillmore West 1969. This is from disk 1:
Morning Dew, Good Morning Little Schoolgirl, Doin' That Rag, I'm A King Bee, Cosmic Charlie, Turn On Your Lovelight

If you want to hear more of the release go here: http://www.rhino.com/fun/listeningparties/73193_PartyPlayer.lasso

As alwaysyou can listen to the podcast here:

http://henriksonj.no-ip.info/deadpod102805.mp3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to automatically subscribe to your great podcast through iTunes so I can download your podcasts onto my iPod. Can you give me some suggestions on how to do this?

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Well I think all you need to do is use Itunes, get the latest version, then go to the itunes music store, select podcasts, search for 'dead' and find this podcast then subscribe.. Open itunes once a week or so and it should download any new shows..
Glad you enjoy the show!
The professor