Friday, February 10, 2006

Dead Show/podcast for 02/10/06

This week I'm bringing you something a little different, especially for those who enjoy Brent Mydland. This is Brent's unreleased 1982 solo album... along with three outtakes from the "Built to Last" sessions, and two tracks with the band Silver, who Brent played with prior to joining the Dead..

This is a studio album remastered to cd with proper pre-track gaps of 2 sec.
(54:40)
1- Inlay It In Your Heart
2- Tons Of Steel
3- Dreams
4- Maybe You Know
5- Nobody's
6- See The Other Side
7- Long Way To Go
8- Take One
FILLER: Built To Last Outtakes:
9- Start Your Engines
10- Blow Away
11- Take You Home
FILLER:
Silver
12- Instrumental
13- Climbing

As always the podcast is available here :
http://henriksonj.no-ip.info/deadpod021006.mp3


thanks and enjoy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome show. I look forward each week to receiving the podcast through iTunes. It looks like this week's show isn't updating. I think you don't have the "enclosure" tag set up to link to this week's mp3. Thanks and keep up the good work.

the professor said...

Hmm it seems to be the same as every other week, is anyone else having problems? Please let me know thanks!

Anonymous said...

I can't get it either. I use I tunes and it doesn't even look like there is a show this week. Love the podcast and can't wait to hear what you have in store for us each week.. Thank You

Anonymous said...

I am having the same issue this week. Your show is wonderful- I look forward to it each weekend.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great bunch of shows.
What is the personnel on the unrelesed Brent album?? Thanks.

the professor said...

I don't have a list of personnel, what info exists on this project can be found here:
http://www3.clearlight.com/~acsa/mydland.htm

Anonymous said...

I use Ipod too and i received the podcasts with no problem until the last three and now they're not able to complete. I'm bummed as you have a great program and have selected some good shows. keep up the good work and I'll keep trying to figure out the podcast glitch on my end.