Friday, April 21, 2006

Dead Show/podcast for 04/21/06

Hello again!
This week I'm bringing you something a little different.. a very sweet sounding recording of Jerry Garcia and Merl Saunders, circa 1974.. If you're not familiar with Jerry and Merl from this time you're in for a treat!

Jerry Garcia and Merl Saunders, 3/9/74 The Keystone, Berkeley CA
Someday Baby, I Second That Emotion, Road Runner->The Harder They Come, It's No Use

As always you can listen to the podcast here:
http://henriksonj.no-ip.info/deadpod042106.mp3


Thanks for picking us up, and for your support!!!!

5 comments:

Glauber Meyer Pinto Ribeiro said...

Way flipping cool! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much from a new listener in Phoenix.

Anonymous said...

Hey all! This set is quite good, reminds me of the Legion of Mary CD I picked up at Christmas. I would recommend picking that disc up, it shows Jerry's jazzy side quite well!

Anonymous said...

hey I've been trying to download past podcasts from this site but every time I try to download, it tells me the site can't be found! Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...

Woops! I forgot to include my email: novogradd@mac.com