Friday, October 27, 2006

Dead Show/podcast for 10/27/06

It's almost Halloween! So I thought that I'd bring you some Halloween Dead..
This is from 10/31/71, Columbia Ohio. The second set of this show has been released as Dick's Picks 2, so you can pick that up that way, but the first set was new to my ears until recently and I thought I'd share some of it with you... Hope you enjoy it!!!

Grateful Dead Ohio Theater Columbus, OH 10/31/71 - Sunday
Deal [4:39] ; Playing In The Band [6:12] ; Loser ; El Paso ; Tennessee Jed ; Jack Straw ; Big Railroad Blues ; Brown Eyed Women ; Mexicali Blues ; Casey Jones ; Cumberland Blues

As always you can listen to this week's podcast here:
http://www.libsyn.com/media/deadshow/deadpod102706.mp3

Happy Halloween!! and thanks for your support!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous set! Classic Set One tunes, and Jerry was on fire! As good as this set was, I am very motivated to hear Set Two. With so much wonderful music available here on the Deadpod, I'll admit I'm spoiled. Sure, I contribute, but it's not the same as having to pony up for each and every album and other official releases. Thank you, Professor, for providing us with such an invaluable and cost-effective service!