Friday, November 03, 2006

Dead Show/podcast for 11/03/06

This week I'm bringing you part of the second set of a fine recording of Jerry Garcia, Merl Saunders, John Kahn and Bill Vitt - recorded July 5, 1973. I think you'll enjoy this fine recording of a rare performance. By the way, the trumpet player in set 2 is unknown..

7/5/73 Garcia & Saunders, The Lion's Share, San Anselmo CA
from set 2 - I Second that Emotion, My Funny Valentine, Money Honey, Like A Road, How Sweet It Is

As always, you can find the podcast here:
http://www.libsyn.com/media/deadshow/deadpod110306.mp3

Thanks for your support!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hard to believe that no one had anything to say about this fine set of music. I can't get enough of Jerry's side projects. More of the like, please! =) Can we hope for some Reconstruction in our future, Professor?