Friday, September 17, 2010

Dead Show/podcast for 9/17/10

This weekend is the last official weekend of Summer and I felt like I should send it out with a great show from one of the Dead's Summer tours - this show was a suggestion from one of my wonderful listeners and I thought it fit the bill.
This show features some great interplay between Jerry and Brent as well as a very high energy level all around.. I personally love the last three songs of this first set! I hope you enjoy it as well..

8/10/82 - Grateful Dead
University Of Iowa Fieldhouse
Iowa City, IA

SET 1:
-----
Feel Like A Stranger
Friend Of The Devil
New Minglewood Blues
Tennessee Jed
Cassidy
It Must Have Been The Roses
Technical Difficulties
On The Road Again ->
Beat It On Down The Line
Stagger Lee
I Need A Miracle ->
Bertha

You can listen to this week's Deadpod here:
http://traffic.libsyn.com/deadshow/deadpod091710.mp3

One other note to my listeners in the Oklahoma area! Our wonderful sponsor, Keeley Electronics, is having an open house Friday afternoon and Saturday..
You can try out all the great Keeley products including the new Keeley Overdrive compressor!

thanks so much for your support my friends..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wasn't able to download the set as only part of 'Feel Like A Stranger' was downloaded

the professor said...

i suggest you try again - this is the first problem I've heard about it..
I see no problems with the podcast..?

thanks.
the professor

Anonymous said...

I love 82! This one sounds fantastic. Thanks Prof!