Friday, August 26, 2011

Dead Show/podcast for 8/26/11

This week I"m bringing you a classic, acoustic Jerry set from a wonderful JGB show that happened back in late August of 1987. I can't think of a better way to celebrate the slow ending of summer than to savor some of this classic Jerry.. I hope you agree..

Jerry Garcia Band
French's Camp on the Eel River
Percy, CA 08/29/1987
Set 1: Acoustic Set

Deep Elem Blues
I've Been All Around This World
Friend Of The Devil
I'm Troubled
Little Sadie
Diamond Joe
Spike Driver Blues
Oh Babe It Ain't No Lie
Troubled In Mind
Ripple

You can listen to this week's Deadpod here:
http://traffic.libsyn.com/deadshow/deadpod082611.mp3


Thanks for listening and for your SUPPORT!
You can send a donation via the Donate button to the right of the page! thanks!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the acoustic JGB set today. Been waiting to hear it. You played the electric set awhile back (3/9/07).

Gr8fuldadman said...

Absolutely love acoustic Jerry. On any other Friday I'd be so happy. I was kinda hoping for the Field Trip show from the Springfield Creamy - it being the 39th anniversary of a classic. Ken Kesey & the Merry Pranksters we there - the Sun-Soaked Serenaders were awesome that day... Perhaps next year?

Gr8fuldadman said...

On any other Friday I'd be very happy with an acoustic Jerry show - truly my favorites (I believe Jerry died for our sins). I was hoping for the classic Field Trip show from the Springfield Creamery - it being the 39th anniversary of same. Perhaps next year?

Anonymous said...

Man, was that tasty!