Friday, December 02, 2011

Dead Show/podcast for 12/02/11

This week's Deadpod comes from a show that took place almost exactly 30 years ago - back on December 6th, 1981 once again at the Rosemont Horizon in Chicago Illinois. This is a very well played show, and I really think you'll enjoy the Sugaree as well as the Look Likes Rain, among others.. This was a really nice tour for the band, and they are firing together on all cylanders.. I hope you enjoy it!

Grateful Dead - December 6, 1981
Rosemont Horizon Arena - Rosemont, IL
Set 1:
New Minglewood Blues
Sugaree
Mama Tried ->
Mexicali Blues
Candyman ->
Little Red Rooster
Tennessee Jed ->
Looks Like Rain
Jack-A-Roe
Beat It On Down The Line
China Cat Sunflower ->
I Know You Rider

You can listen to this week's Deadpod here:
http://traffic.libsyn.com/deadshow/deadpod120211.mp3

My thanks for your support!


A great place for Christmas gifts for your guitar playing friends (or yourself) is Keeley Electronics.. you can check them out here: Robert Keeley Electronics..thank You!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great set from a year that I haven't heard much from. Chronologically, it's a nice piece for my collection!