Now on the Radio: Expanded Deadpod
Listeners can now hear an expanded Deadpod on the air every Sunday:
Sundays at 8:00 PM MT on 101.5 KFGM
Sundays at 11:00 PM ET on Peace Community Media

Friday, March 16, 2012

Dead show/podcast for 3/16/12

This week's Deadpod features the second set from March 16th, 1990 at the Capital Center in Landover Maryland. The set starts with an unusual Scarlet->Estimated combination, which then leads into Ship of Fools.. The Man Smart, Woman Smarter that follows has a unique sound as does the sweet jam leading into Space.. I'm not as big a fan of the intro into 'The Other One' this time.. Some folks dislike the Stella Blue that follows - its just too slow for some peoples' tastes. I'll let you judge that for yourself. I think this is a fine show that is representative of a fine period of the GD history. I hope you enjoy it as well..

Grateful Dead - March 16, 1990
Capital Centre - Landover, MD

Set 2:
Scarlet Begonias ->
Estimated Prophet ->
Ship Of Fools ->
Man Smart, Woman Smarter
Jam ->
Drums ->
Space ->
The Other One ->
Stella Blue ->
Sugar Magnolia

Encore:
The Last Time

You can listen to this week's Deadpod here:
http://traffic.libsyn.com/deadshow/deadpod031612.mp3

The Deadpod exists only through your support.. thank you my friends.....

No comments: