Friday, February 08, 2013

Dead Show/podcast for 2/8/13

I've had some requests for a 90s show and I thought this would be a nice change of pace this week. This was one of my favorite outdoor venues as a show here was, for all the hassles, usually a gas. This show, from Buckeye Lake in the summer of 93, was a blast. I think the band was having fun and playing well.

The Jerry tunes here are fun to hear and I'm a real fan of the Tom Thumbs if this era as well as the Masterpiece. We'll hear the interesting set two next week.

Buckeye Lake Music Center, Hebron, OH (Friday, 6/11/93)

Jack Straw
Foolish Heart
The Same Thing
Lazy River Road
Tom Thumb's Blues
Masterpiece
So Many Roads
Promised Land

You can listen to this week's Deadpod here:
http://traffic.libsyn.com/deadshow/deadpod020813.mp3

Thanks so much for your kind support of the Deadpod - this is really as much your doing as mine! 




1 comment:

Aaron Huber said...

Great Foolish Heart. I haven't heard that one in a while. Keep em coming. Looking forward to 2nd set.