Friday, April 20, 2007

Dead Show/podcast for 04/20/07


I received some requests for this show from folks at VT - not something I could disregard. Its a solid show and I hope that it provides some catharsis as Grateful Dead music always has for me.. Here's hoping for just a little light....

Grateful Dead Cassell Coliseum - Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University Blacksburg, VA 4/14/78 - Friday

Two Samson And Delilah [7:02] ; Ship Of Fools [7:30] ; Dancing In The Street [16:38] > Drums [20:28] > Space [3:16] > The Other One [8:07] > Black Peter [10:49] > Sugar Magnolia [9:06]
Encore Johnny B. Goode [4:09]

As always you can listen to the deadpod here:
http://www.libsyn.com/media/deadshow/deadpod042007.mp3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks so much again for sharing again John . let the healing begin ... Toadlunch

GFEL said...

A lot of folkies at Kent State were just getting into the Dead in the late 1960s. After May 4, we too found a lot of comfort and healing there.
Tom

Anonymous said...

This is a sick show, and besides that I am extatic about finding all these podcasts in this site. I have spread the word to all my friends here in Dallas, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Knoxville, etc. Incredible...