Monday, December 03, 2012

Dead Video collection - auction for the Deadpod

One of my wonderful listeners contributed this great collection of hard to find Grateful Dead DVDs and I thought it would make a great present for the Deadhead on your list who didn't already have this hard to find group of concert videos! 


This includes a brand new never opened copy of the Closing of Winterland DVD; the other DVDs are opened but in very good condition, some of these are now out of print.. they include all 4 Views from the Vault, Dead Ahead, Trucking to Buffalo, Ticket to New Years, the Jerry Garcia Band Live at Shoreline, and Phil Lesh & Friends at the Warfield 2006.. 

I thought the best way to do this would be to let folks put in bids on it.. You can just post a bid in the comment section and in a week or so I'll close it, probably on the 14th so there will be plenty of time to receive the box by Christmas. 

Let me know if you have any questions.. thanks !!! 

17 comments:

Joe Hendrix said...

I already have a few of these, but I love the Deadpod. I'll put in a bid of $52.00

Joe Hendrix said...

I already have a few of these, but I love the Deadpod. I'll put in a bid of $52.00

Louis said...

I'd like to bid $60

Dylan Hyde said...

Wow! $75. And thanks for the great podcasts!

Captain Dax said...

What a great gift! I can go $70 for this.

Professor, your Deadpod enables me to get work done with a smile on my face...a fleet foot in my soul. Thanks,

Dax

the professor said...

Ok I have a &75 bid now over on the Facebook page...just to keep things up to date here..

the professor said...

I've asked that all bids get posted here - right now there are 2 at $75..thanks!!!!!

Unknown said...

ok...$80

chinacat1972 said...

I'll bid $100

Daniel said...

Ok -- To break the $75 deadlock, I'll raise my bid to $85.

Unknown said...

$110 ... keep it moving

Anonymous said...

$125. My name is Sean Card, and I'm in The Deadpod group on FB.

chinacat1972 said...

$130... Not everyone has Facebook , so helps to leave comments here too. :-)

Mr. Dark Side said...

No need to delay. $250.

chinacat1972 said...

I'll up that to $275.
Does anyone know when this closes?

the professor said...

This closes on 12/14 - noon eastern time. Thanks everyone!

the professor said...

OK!! this has closed - Many thanks to all of you who bid and ChinaCat1972 - please contact me and arrange for shipment!!
thanks again my friends!